UpToDate Database Instructions
1) Click the UpToDate database link on the FGCU library webpage or a library research guide.
2) Enter your library id (number on faculty/student id) and last name
3) Once reaching the UpToDate home page, click logout (as seen below) if you are not logged into your personal UpToDate account.
4) Click "Login" if you already have a personal UpToDate account. If not, click "Register" and you will be prompted to create an account.
Note that this will be a different user id and password than your assigned FGCU credentials.
5) Once logged in, you should see your name appear; the system will track your searches and CE credits, if needed.